We found 24 reviewed resources for equivalent fractions
Explaining Fraction Equivalence with Picture
3rd - 5th CCSS: Designed
Visual models are a great tool for demonstrating the concept of equivalent fractions. Given two pictures, young mathematicians first identify each fraction and then write an explanation for why they are equivalent. Use as a guided...
The Roll Out Fractions Game: Comparing Fractions
3rd - 5th CCSS: Adaptable
Reinforce the concept of comparing fractions with a hands-on, two-player game that calls for a visual model, score board, and dice. Players roll dice to acquire their given fraction, create the fraction using fraction tiles, then compare...
K-5 Mathematics Module: Number and Number Sense
K - 5th CCSS: Adaptable
Reinforce number sense with a collection of math lessons for kindergarteners through fifth graders. Young mathematicians take part in hands-on activities, learning games, and complete skills-based worksheets to enhance proficiency in...
Other popular searches
- Finding Equivalent Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions Bingo
- Equivalent Fractions Models
- Math Equivalent Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions Picture
- Equivalent Fractions Test
- Equivalent Fractions Lesson
- Fractions Equivalent
- Grouping Equivalent Fractions
- Model Equivalent Fractions
- Fractions With Equal Amounts
- Fractions as Equal Parts