We found 435 reviewed resources for science fair project
Teacher's Guide to Science Projects
6th - 12th CCSS: Adaptable
Do you find the idea of having a science fair with all of your students intimidating? Use a guide that provides everything you need to know to make project-based learning manageable. The resource includes options for four different types...
Peer Review Meets D.I.Y.: Publishing a Student Science Journal
7th - 12th
Peer review of science laboratory reports? You bet! First, learners work in pairs to review a scientific article. Then they trade lab reports for peer review. The end result is the publication of a classroom scientific journal!
Presenting Powerful Outlines for Science Fair Reports
6th - 8th
Students examine and reflect on the role of science reports in the larger scientific community and become familiar with one scientist's experience preparing a report. They identify key points to build a strong science report and create a...
Food Science, Scientific Method: Reliability and Validity in Empirical Research
8th - 10th
Secondary learners explore food science by conducting an experiment using the scientific method and creating a science fair project based on their findings. They learn about food technology and modern research development. They...
Other popular searches
- Science Fair Project Ideas
- Science Fair Project Data
- Tsunami Science Fair Project
- Science Fair Projects Ideas
- Science Fair Project Topics
- Rockets Science Fair Project
- Oreo Science Fair Project
- Science Fair Projects Topics
- Motion Science Fair Projects
- Coke Science Fair Projects
- Weather Science Fair Project
- Food Science Fair Projects