This 2 Finalists Vie to Be ‘Master Chef Junior’ worksheet also includes:
What does it take to be a teenage chef? Learn about the final two contestants in a cooking competition in an interview with both youngsters. After your class reads the four-page interview, they answer a series of questions based on the text and a following discussion.
- Include in a reading assessment for incoming learners, or at the end of a grading period
- Have kids choose one of each type of question to answer more thoroughly with evidence from the text
- Bring into a unit about growing up and learning to make adult decisions
- A good way to provide interesting and varied types of informational texts
- Appealing to learners of all reading levels, especially those who enjoy reality television and competition shows