This A Lunch-In Affair lesson plan also includes:
There is no such thing as a free lunch. The class plans a lunch menu to prepare. Committees research how much it will cost to prepare the meals and determine how much to charge. Class members then take orders and collect money for the lunch.
- If the class does not prepare the lunch, make up orders from several people
- Individuals need to research the cost of ingredients
- Requires cooking facilities and ingredients if preparing the lunch
- Includes tables to help organize the menu and orders
- Contains suggestions for extensions