Community service happens anywhere! A video game helps scholars practice their change-making skills. Using a simulation, pupils work to help their families, clean up local parks, or end bullying with a computer game offering real-world scenarios to encourage good decisions.
- Use the video game as a warm-up activity for a lesson on community service
- Offer the video game as a reward for engagement
- Resource requires individual computer access
- Game is visually engaging
- Activity is adaptable to a variety of lesson plans
- Resource is just the video game with no guidance on how to adapt to academic work