This Adding Up Stats lesson plan also includes:
The proof is in the numbers! Scholars conduct surveys, collect data, and analyze results in a thorough instructional activity. After plotting the data using various graph types, they make conclusions using the data as a support.
7 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Ask pupils to create different types of graphs of the same data; explain the advantages of each graph type
- Requires general knowledge of calculating measures of central tendency
- Ensure the availability of computers with Internet access for individuals
- Provides a variety of interactive tools to explore the concept
- Includes ideas for supporting struggling learners