This Adjacent Circles lesson plan also includes:
How thorough can your classes be? An engaging lesson challenges scholars to create 36 unique permutations given a simple set of criteria. Through facilitation, they build systems to organize their results.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils record the number of different permutations they created in the activity; compare as a group
- Use as an introduction to permutations and combinations
- Provide pupils with both handouts and crayons
- Includes teaching recommendations to prepare in advance for common problems
- Gives learners a concrete example of a permutation