This Advanced Phonics: Variant Correspondences activities & project also includes:
Phonics don't just have to be a daily routine for class members. Spruce up their phonemic awareness with a few exciting activities. Young grammarians participate in a variety of activity-based games centered around homophones, diphthongs, vowel sounds, and identifying spelling patterns.
- Copy and laminate a few sets of games in a literacy center
- Send home in baggies as a weekend activity for the members of your class
- Games assume that class members have experience working with phonics concepts
- Fantastic activities for English language learners to practice spelling, vowel sounds, and homophones
- All supporting materials are included
- Adaptable to Common Core reading standards