This Air Masses activity & project also includes:
Everyone knows that cold air masses are present in winter and warm air masses are present in summer, but why? In the activity, learners research and collect data relating to air masses from both winter and summer in North America and then map this data. They then use these maps to answer extension questions.
- Incorporate the lesson into a weather unit
- Because the given link does not work, look for other links that may help learners complete the activity; tweaks to the activity may be necessary to use other website(s)
- The resource is suitable for middle school students as well
- Includes individual data sheets
- The provided link does not work; the activity centers around that link
- Does not include any answer keys