"There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it." Introduce your film buffs to Alfred Hitchcock, the master of anticipatory suspense with a mini-bio that acknowledges his importance as a director and screenwriter.
21 Views 13 Downloads
- Play the "Funeral March of a Marionette," the theme song for Hitchcock's television show, as students are entering the classroom and getting settled
- Episodes of the TV show, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, are available online, and can be used in lieu of a full-length film
- The overview mentions Hitchcock's most famous films and his television series
- Links to mini-bios of other directions are provided
- The video begins with a brief advertisement