Use music and fun rhymes to help youngsters learn the parts of the body! Here is a set of attractive worksheets and activity ideas that will introduce learners to their unique selves and emotions.
49 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- The curriculum overview includes a read aloud section with links to suggested books; however, it is not essential that you have these, as the activities can be conducted independent of the reading
- Includes descriptive graphics and photographs for vocabulary development
- Handouts with lyrics provided for each song
- Includes brief overview of four-day curriculum, including lesson focus, materials, song, reading, and large group activity
- Resource does not provide specific instructional procedures for each day