This Allow Me 2 Reiterate lesson plan also includes:
Accuracy is in the eye of the beholder. Scholars use an iterative process and a computer software program to determine the square root of two to a given number of decimal places. Examining their answers, they consider how accurate the approximation is compared to the actual value.
- Use the resource as an extension activity
- References a different lesson, Iterating to Find the Square Root of 2
- Pupils must be familiar with iterative processes and convergence
- Includes an activity sheet with answers
- Provides a detailed explanation in the teacher guide