This American Revolution Timeline Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
This simple project can have great implications for your learners' understanding of the shifts in power during the American Revolution. Using an included worksheet, your young historians will design a timeline of the revolution and identify five events they believe were most significant to the changes in power.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Worksheet clearly identifies 21 events to be included in the timeline and analyzed for significance
- Can download and edit document
- Great tool to support understanding the "bigger picture"