This American Stories: English Language Development Lessons (Theme 2) unit also includes:
Language learners are provided with extra support as they progress through a three-week thematic unit that focuses on stories about the Westward Expansion in the early history of the United States.
28 Views 16 Downloads
- Have individuals select a story from their own oral tradition to share with the class
- The three resource packets in this series are designed for different skill levels; as enrichment activities for those who have mastered the concepts, for language learners, and for those who need extra support
- This packet, the second in the series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on American stories, is designed for ESL/ELD classes
- The packet includes lessons scripted for beginning, emergent, and intermediate and advanced language learners
- Also included are vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, and language exercises