This Analysis of Energy Usage & Methods to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Working in groups of two, learners examine their own carbon footprints and energy consumption, then determine a plan to reduce their impacts on the environment. Although designed to be a final project for a chemistry class, the activities could be used in any high school science class. Since the document is editable, you can format or change to suit your class's needs.
- Shows learners that every individual can do their part to protect the environment and the planet
- Uses data from multiple sources, including personal energy consumption from each household
- Projects are presented in multiple formats
- Some families may not be willing to participate or allow their energy consumption data to be shared with the class