This Analyze Key Events Using Timeline video also includes:
Sometimes it is the smallest moments that can make the biggest impact. Learn how key events can help shape a final outcome. Your class will analyze an informational text, construct a timeline of major events, and draw connections between the life of Daisy Low and her eventual creation of the Girl Scouts of America. Be sure your class members have read the article before watching the video, or use the video as a model for instruction on another informational text.
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- Includes reading excerpt and guided notes
- Instruction provided in a clear, step-by-step process and summarized at end of the video
- Reviews definition of informational text and chronological order
- Given that the video only offers direct instruction, allow some time to pause the video and ask your class clarifying questions, or to prompt them to consider possible answers before the answers are actually revealed