This Analyze the Data—Cardiac Output, Rates of Change, and Accumulation lesson plan also includes:
What does your experimental data tell you? Scholars analyze the results of their cardiac output experiments. Using their data, they consider concentration of liquids and rates of flow in their analyses.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Have pupils work in the same groups as in the experiment
- Requires data gathered in previous lesson, as this is the third installment of a four-part Cardiac Output unit
- Learners should have knowledge of concentration and rates of change
- Includes a link to an interactive grapher
- Provides questions to use with the class