This Angry Birds lesson plan also includes:
Make math enjoyable while playing a favorite game! Learners fly their way through quadratic equations as they predict the flight path of an Angry Birds character. The lesson incorporates some play time of the game, followed by an article discussion on how the game connects to parabolic motion. The final task is to create their own equation to hit the target provided on the worksheet.
- Great for use with iPads and a graphing program if they are available
- Adapt the lesson based on access to a class set of tablets, or incorporate it into a BYOD session
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Nicely organized lesson plan
- All required materials are attached
- Highly engaged for learners of all skill levels