Add practice or assessment to your antonym lesson using this fill-in-the-blank grammar worksheet. With their knowledge of antonyms and a list of words at the top of the page, scholars will read sentences and choose the best antonym to complete the sentence.
- Use this grammar practice as an exit ticket after completing an antonym lesson
- Test your scholars' skills by administering this worksheet before and after an antonym lesson
- The worksheet states that it is intended for ESL teachers and students, but can be implemented in most learning environments
- The material provided is best suited for beginning anytonym learners
- An answer key is included
- Objective is clear and straightforward
- With only 10 questions, this worksheet allows for some practice but not a thorough look into the skills that a larger resource would give