This AP Biology-End of Year Project activity & project also includes:
- Reading List
- Join to access all included materials
What to do after the AP biology test? Give pupils the opportunity to dig deeper into a biology topic that interests them with this end-of-the-year project. The resource includes basic independent project guidelines and an extensive list of books for students to choose from for their research.
- Offer the option for presenting material in more creative ways (i.e. writing a song, creating a video, leading a hands-on learning experience in class, etc.)
- Information specific to the author's class cannot be edited because this is a PDF document; however, you can easily copy and paste the text that you would like to adapt to your own set of project guidelines
- Book list contains both fiction and non-fiction items, which will surely engage students
- Project incorporates presentation requirement in addition to research