This AP Human Geography Comparative World Religions Project activity & project also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
The guidelines and graphic organizer of this resource are great tools for beginning a comparative religions project with your class! After completing an information sheet comparing six major world religions (Judaism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam), learners must then discuss the cultural diffusion of two of the religions in a brief essay.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Graphic organizer is well designed and includes multiple features to research, including religions' point of origin, spread, influence, deities, etc.
- Can download and edit document
- No recommended research/reference links provided
- Instructor may wish to incorporate a more visual/creative aspect to this project, which primarily involves writing