This Aquarium Visitors assessment also includes:
Create a visualization of the number of visitors. Pupils create a graph of the number of people that have visited the aquarium over a span of several years. The scholars must determine the scale for each axis and figure out whether the data is discrete or continuous.
- Have class members brainstorm the components they should include with all graphs
- Lead a discussion about the difference between discrete and continuous data
- The class should be familiar with creating graphs
- The rubric has descriptions of errors made at different levels of understanding
- Contains questions to encourage further thinking