This Are You a Target? worksheet also includes:
What is bullying? What types of bullying exist? Here, fourth graders read a passage and answer questions based on explicit information in the text. The questions address a variety of reading comprehension strategies, while the passage expresses the importance of recognizing when bullying occurs.
- Use the sheet during National Bullying Prevention Month
- Have class members highlight their answers within the text to demonstrate understanding of the answers they chose
- Although the text is fairly short, the reading response questions are thorough and involve critical thinking
- Passage is a Lexile® 590L reading level
- Comes with an answer key and 10 response to reading questions
- Designed for Common Core