This Are You Pulling My Trig? lesson plan also includes:
Introduces the three main trigonometric ratios to your class. Pupils use a calculator to determine the sine, cosine, and tangent of given angles and side ratios. They continue on to use the ratios to solve problems.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Designed
- Have those that struggle mark the angle and label the hypotenuse, adjacent side, and opposite side
- Individuals should know the parts of a right triangle
- Class members need access to scientific calculators
- Includes descriptions of common misconceptions
- Contains an assessment to use at the end of the lesson