This Art: Building Blocks of Architecture lesson plan also includes:
Build buildings from code blocks. The seventh of eight lessons in the Google CS Art unit focuses on the connection between computer programming and architecture. Scholars learn how to apply the repeat forever code block while writing a program that builds digital architecture.
- Plan a field trip to an architectural firm
- Have learners create a graphic organizer comparing different code blocks
- Pupils should be familiar with the forever code block
- Includes a solution sheet for instructors
- Provides sample projects to peruse