This Arthur's Perfect Pet lesson plan also includes:
Choosing the perfect pet is a difficult decision to make. After a class read-aloud of the book Arthur's Pet Business by Marc Brown, children participate in correspondence with Arthur, writing letters back and forth as they help him choose the best pet for his family. A fun and engaging series of lessons that bring literature to life for primary grade learners.
- Offers ideas for adapting and extending the lesson to meet the needs of all learners
- Allows for cross-curricular connections between math and language arts
- Describes prior knowledge learners children need to be successful with lesson
- All supporting materials are included with the lesson
- Requires a copy of the book Arthur's Pet Business by Marc Brown