Improv for EFL/ESL? Indeed! The six improvisation exercises detailed in this resource are intended to provide fluency practice and boost the confidence of all levels of language learners but can be used in drama classes as well.
305 Views 244 Downloads
- Use the activities as daily warm ups for acting classes
- The activities could be used to encourage fluency for language learners
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Each exercise includes a recommendation for appropriate acting or language experience levels
- The exercises require few if any props
- Appropriate for language learners or drama students