This Automobile Mileage: Age vs. Mileage—Least Squares Regression lesson plan also includes:
Same data, different interpretation. Learners investigate the relationship between the age of a car and mileage. Using an independent variable of age rather than production year results in a positive linear association.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Resource suggests using the same groups as in the previous lesson
- Pupils must be familiar with scatter plots and linear regression
- Learners should be aware of positive and negative associations
- Gives a list of possible extension questions
- Provides a handout for the activity