This Automobile Mileage: Comparing and Contrasting—Least Squares Regression lesson plan also includes:
It's always good to see things from different points of view. Learners review their work from the previous lessons on automobile mileage. They compare and contrast the results for each of the three different independent variables used in the activities.
- Ideally, classmates will work in the same groups as in the previous lessons
- Pupils must have completed lessons five, six, and seven of the unit
- If time is an issue, this lesson and the next lesson could be combined into one
- Provides a worksheet for scholars to use
- Lists some possible extension activities
- No new math content