This Autumn Scene: Creating Sensory Images lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Capture the essence of autumn with a seasonal art and writing project. Middle schoolers employ all five of their senses to describe an autumn scene in a vivid paragraph before designing their own watercolor leaves.
1 Collection 33 Views 37 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Connect with an art class for an interdisciplinary project
- Display paintings and paragraphs together at a school-wide Autumn Festival
- Provides a sample student paragraph
- Sentence frames scaffold the assignment for English learners and struggling writers