This Bagel Algebra lesson plan also includes:
Bagel or not, here it comes. A flyer from a bagel market provides the problem that scholars investigate in the activity. They use ratio and algebraic thinking to consider what the flyer indicates and any inconsistencies in the presented information.
- Have individuals look for instances of ratios in newspapers, magazines, or websites
- Pupils should be familiar with ratios
- Learners must have knowledge of appropriate weights
- Provides assessment and extension options
- Includes questions to use in a class discussion