This Ballistic Statistics! lesson plan also includes:
Find statistics at work in the world. With the aid of the Internet and virtual libraries, pupils find examples of 14 statistical terms. They then create an electronic presentation with the examples, making sure to obtain permission to use the resources. To complete the lesson, classmates present their projects to their peers.
- Ensure that class members understand the terms and phrases by providing definitions
- Individuals need access to presentation software
- Designed as a unit-long project
- You can use the rubric for a variety of multimedia projects
- Provides links to general classroom accommodations to provide differentiation
- The directions in the handout do not match with the directions for the project