Why Lesson Planet?
Puns aren't limited to language arts! Bring some giggles to your math class with worksheets that prompt kids to find the answers to riddles by rounding decimals to the tenth place or comparing fractions, and by graphing ordered pairs. Each activity provides the coordinates and the graph with the beginning of an illustration drawn out for kids to complete.
- A fun activity for a substitute teacher day
- Use in a homework packet to expand what kids have learned about graphing ordered pairs in class
- A good addition to a math assessment or quiz
- The solution to each riddle is written upside down at the bottom of the page; consider covering that part up before copying the worksheet
- Each illustration is easy to make out before kids do much graphing, which might discourage them from working out each coordinate
- A cute way to reinforce both place value and graphing
- Two lessons focus on both fractions and decimals