This Basic Definitions in Geometry lesson plan also includes:
Can you define that basic figure? Building upon the undefined terms in geometry, the lesson defines basic geometry figures. The resource defines line segment, ray, angle, perpendicular lines, and parallel lines.
39 Views 30 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Provide a matching activity to match an illustration, name, and definition
- Start a flip book that will contain definitions, illustrations, and common naming procedures for geometric figures
- The class should have a basic understanding of points, lines, and planes
- The presentation provides suggestions for teachers
- Contains suggestions for accommodations for those that struggle