This Basic Thermochemistry presentation also includes:
Heat is more than just temperature, as viewers discover throughout a presentation about thermochemistry that emphasizes vocabulary. Definitions include joule, calorie, energy, enthalpy, calorimetry, exothermic and endothermic process, and phase change.
- Have learners view the presentation individually to record new vocabulary
- Create a guided notes document to help your class follow the presentation
- The large amount of new vocabulary in the presentation may prove to be challenging for ELL pupils
- The first in a series of four thermochemistry lessons
- Uses color to highlight key words and phrases
- Explains the mathematic concepts and units related to the new vocabulary