This Biochemistry Problem Set worksheet also includes:
Young biochemists examine the reactions that make life possible with this set of practice problems. Focusing specifically on carbohydrate compounds, these multi-step questions challenge students to demonstrate their understanding of the effect chemical concentrations and thermodynamic conditions have on different reactions.
- Assign these problems as an in-class or homework exercise in a biochemistry course
- Use this resource to assess learners' understanding of carbohydrates and glycobiology
- Each problem is given a set number of points, and an estimate for how long it should take to complete
- Molecular diagrams are included to support students with answering the questions
- An answer key is included with the problem set