Head, shoulders, knees, and toes! They're all in this word search, except that pupils must find the Spanish version of these body part words and 30 others. Before completing the puzzle, language learners fill in the Spanish word next to each English body part. After they've written out their vocabulary, they can find each of the 34 words in the puzzle. Useful for a homework assignment or in-class work when you have a substitute.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Requires class members to translate from English to Spanish, which adds a level of difficulty not typically present in word searches
- Covers a long list of vocabulary words
- There is no answer sheet included
- Pupils should have some knowledge of these words before completing the activity