Assist your class members with organization and content as they prepare to write book reports. They can use the template to prepare and draft the work. The template prompts pupils to include an introduction, information about the book, a description of the theme, a brief summary, a personal response, support for their claims, and a recommendation.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides individuals with a backbone for their writing
- Includes the necessary elements of a solid book report
- The support section is a bit unclear; you may need to spend some time explaining how to use this section
- Some learners will benefit from additional scaffolding, perhaps in the form of sentence frames