This Bottled Up Energy lesson plan also includes:
The potential of a new vehicle design is great. Using the design process, teams draw and build a car out of a bottle. Their cars must take advantage of potential energy to make them move. The groups then test and modify their designs before making a final presentation to the rest of the class.
- Lead a discussion on what measurements to take to demonstrate the ability of the design
- Individuals need access to Khan Academy to complete quizzes
- Requires several materials to build the cars along with a track
- Includes a lab report design for groups to organize their observations
- Contains a rubric to score the final presentations