Identifying the main idea of a text can be tricky. Support your instruction, and give tips and tricks to reinforce the concept, by showing a fun BrainPop Jr. video about main ideas and supporting details.
50 Views 49 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a flipped classroom assignment by giving the link to pupils to watch before applying the concept in class
- Extend the subjects referenced in the video by gathering materials about roller coasters
- After listening to the passages in the video, pause it, and invite scholars to share what they believe is the main idea
- BrainPOP Jr. videos enhance learners' engagement through silly jokes, quick-paced dialogue, and cartoon images
- The concept is clearly explained with examples
- Since this video is not being viewed on the official BrainPOP site, additional activities are not provided