This Build Your Own Touch Screen Stylus activity & project also includes:
Give some style to one's stylus. A hands-on activity challenges pupils to design and create a stylus for an electrical device given a set of criteria. They consider how conductivity relates to the task and why they need water for their stylus.
3 Views 0 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Bring in some examples of styli to show the class
- Instructors have two options to choose from depending on how intensive they want the project to be
- Q-tips or pipe cleaners/straws, aluminum foil, scissors, clear tape, and water are necessary
- Provides background information for facilitators
- Includes a set of discussion and reflection questions to use at the end of the lesson