This Building Using the Front-Right-Top View—Using Cubes and Isometric Drawings lesson plan also includes:
Visual reasoning plays a key role in architecture, engineering, and video game design. Scholars use visual reasoning to translate isometric drawings into front-right-top views during the third instructional activity in a six-part series. They practice going back and forth using both the online interactive and the isometric grid paper.
- Relate the different views to what a pilot or drone camera might see during flight
- Discuss the vantage points on different modes of Google maps
- Assumes prior knowledge from the first two lessons in the series
- Includes questions to ensure pupil understanding at the end of the lesson
- Includes PDF images you can use for worksheets or overhead transparencies