This Butterfly Life Cycle lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
The butterfly's life cycle is a topic little ones love to learn about. Here is a great little activity that introduces the stages of butterfly life through two hands-on activities. First, the class makes a rotating life cycle wheel, and next they make their own life cycle books. Everything is included; all you need to do is run the copies for the class.
- The lesson comes with several handouts and cutouts for both projects
- The lesson is developmentally appropriate for learners in grades k-2 and includes a hands-on element great for kinesthetic learners
- The activities could easily be used in conjunction with a unit plan you already have
- The lesson itself is somewhat brief and functions more as an effective supplemental activity