This Card Table Project lesson plan also includes:
Don't lose the resource in the shuffle. In groups, scholars design a card table using trigonometry. They perform a cost analysis of the design and create a presentation highlighting their results to share with the class.
3 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If possible, team up with a technology teacher to have groups actually build their tables
- Pupils should be familiar with trigonometry
- Note that some parents and administrators may not appreciate learners creating poker tables
- Includes a rubric for the project
- Provides links to use when researching costs