This Casino Royale lesson plan also includes:
Math is all fun and games—especially when you're studying probability! Using different games, learners identify and calculate different independent and dependent probabilities. Their independent practice uses the same game references to increase comprehension.
- Record important vocabulary in a graphic organizer such as a Frayer model
- Requires sets of cards for student use
- Expects the ability to calculate simple probabilities
- Provides resources in an editable format
- Includes guiding questions to help facilitate the lesson