After defining six terms based on the cell cycle and mitosis, young scientists cut, paste, and label cell pictures in the order of which they occur in mitosis.
44 Views 44 Downloads
- Give as homework or classwork
- Intended to be given the day before a quiz on the cell cycle
- Cells are in color; printing in black and white may affect the quality
- The resource comes in document version for easy editing
- Two sets of puzzle pieces are included on the last page
- The formatting of the second page does not allow for all puzzle pieces to fit