Here's everything you need to know about designing attractive, effective documents in one 26-slide presentation.
17 Views 12 Downloads
- Flip the lesson and have class members view the presentation and draft a design for a document out of class, saving class time for discussion and critique
- The text-heavy presentation is most appropriate for college level classes
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The presentation includes information about page layout, typography color, and visuals
- No images or examples are included in the text-only presentation