This Chapter 7 Teacher Guide and Student Log lesson plan also includes:
Chapter 7 of Francesco D’Adamo’s, Iqbal, a novel about child labor, is the core text in a packet designed as intervention materials for the special education classroom but appropriate for any reader of this gripping tale.
14 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Save the question cards to use at the end of the unit as a review
- The lesson is the seventh in a series of resources that use Francesco DiAdamo's Iqbal as the core text
- The routines, developed in previous lessons, are designed improve the reading comprehension of learners with special needs
- The vocabulary drills employ the Frayer Model of instruction
- The 22-page packet includes vocabulary words for Chapter 7, prediction exercises, an activity that asks pairs to craft Level 3, Making Connections questions, worksheets, and templates