This Chapter 9 Teacher Guide and Student Log lesson plan also includes:
Iqbal, Francesco D’Adamo’s historical novel about child labor, is the core text for a series of resources that investigate the conditions under which many children are forced to work. Kids read and answer comprehension questions about two extended reading articles.
- Have groups map the routes migrant workers follow
- The Frayer Model is used for vocabulary instruction
- The 36-page packet is the ninth in a series of resources designed as intervention materials for the special education classroom; however, many of the activities are appropriate for all learners
- The lesson follows the protocols established in the initial resources in the series
- The packet includes a chapter nine vocabulary list, scripted plans, worksheets, the extended reading articles, and comprehension questions about the articles