Accompany narrative writing or reading with a graphic organizer designed to study a male character. Scholars examine the character traits, actions, sayings, appearance, and development that best describes a male character's personality.
29 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Instruct class members to adhere the page to their interactive reading or writing notebook
- Give pupils the opportunity to choose the character they wish to review either in their personal writing, independent, or classroom reading
- Make copies prior to reading or starting the writing process
- An engaging stick-figure creates the worksheet's separate sections
- Each section provides plenty of space to write directly on the page